25 December 2015

Jeff Kleinman solo set at Café Bourbon Street, December 24, 2015

Last nite after gettin' home from my folks' I was gonna wander down to Dick's Den as I sometimes do on holidays but I of course dicked around at home for three to five hours and by the time I was actually at the door I gotta txt from Jeffy about this funny video I sent him once and then he said he was playin' at Bobo so I went over and recorded it. Fuckin' set was killerdiller no lie and the tape turned out excellent. This is some up-to-the-minute shit here, my friends. And if ya wanna hear the sound of Nervosas losing every single one of the people who have liked us in the past, take a gander to the last song in the set, WHICH JEFF WROTE YESTERDAY PRIOR TO THE SHOW. Also included are a coupla 'vosas chunes off the last lp (one with a Drake sample), a Gamma World number, a Pink Reason cover, & a coupla bangers from Jeff's auld prog combo the Slide Machine.

Btw Nervosas are playin' on the radio from CD102.5's Big Room Bar on Jan 4 which means you can actually come to the show or just sit and listen to a couple songs on yr radio if yr interested in either of those sortsa things. Perhaps we'll just let Jeff do it, this shit is gooood.

last day of the sun

No comments:

Post a Comment